Re: [OMC-Boats] Blower on '67 Johnson Surfer?

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:28:41 -0700

I'm running my seperate attwood blower and harbor freight bilge on the same circuit, just like the original. The bilge is supposed to be ok running dry, we'll see though. I agree though, the attwood blower is loud! I re-routed the hose to exit just above the stock location, using one of the exit vents.. I mainly did this to mount the blower to the storage box and use the good hose I had left, the old blower hose was oil soaked and falling apart.

~Scott