[OMC-Boats] Stripping a '69 Sportsman 120 and taking requests

From: Doug Julien <dfjulien@...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all:

I bought a '69 Sportsman 120 for the blue outdrive and will do what I can to fulfill requests for any other parts. Someone on this list needed a "taillight" fitting...and the shifter/throttle is up for grabs...

The '69 shares many removable parts with the '68. I have no place to store another parts boat so it's off to the landfill after I take parts off. Will pick up the boat on Labor Day and strip it the following week.

If there's something in particular you need, let me know. The attached photo shows that the "soft" parts are mostly gone, as is the trailer. Donee pays shipping!

-Doug Julien

more_craigs_list_pics_018.JPG