[OMC-Boats] Floor question...

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:47:34 -0400

See, I told you guys I was going to have tons of questions....

Does anyone know what material is under the carpet in my 67 Surfer?
The floor in the open bow is fiberglass, it's not covered, so I can
see it. But in the rear, what is under the carpet? Plywood? Glass? I
don't have any soft spots in the floor now, but I'd just like to know
if it's a wood floor so I know to be on the look out. And the carpet
is glues down tight. I don't want to loosen it to lift it if I don't
have to. Thanks!