Re: [OMC-Boats] Finish care

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:36:13 -0400

Unfortunately I haven't found any silver bullets. I have exhaust carbon on
my stern drive and stern I can't clean off, but like you say, it seems like
there should be something that will get it off out there. Boat US did a big
run-down on a bunch of hull cleaners in their last issue, but I haven't had
time to read it yet. Maybe there'll be some insight in there else maybe
someone else on the list has had luck.

Andy
67 Reveler