Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC FACTORY SHIFTER DIAGNOSTICS

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:18:37 -0600

>> And isn't this switching procedure I'm having to do with the auto
parts store rigged up switch the same thing the people with the push
button shifters have to do? The buttons are the switch, right?

NO, not exactly. E-Rude Push-Button Remotes have the benefit of a THROTTLE-COORDINATED safety lockout. This prevents shifting above a certain (adjustable) RPM AND it takes the place of a START/IDLE Lever permitting higher RPM idling/starting while in neutral.

Lee