Re: [OMC-Boats] Tru-Course Followup

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:08:30 -0600

Good question, Bill.

You have to swap out the original cable rope/pulley helm assembly for the TruCourse helm assembly. They share the same shaft design so they require use of a OMC steering wheel, so you can retain your wheel.

TruCourse steering upgrade is worth the hassle, IMHO it was the single best improvement I made to my boat when I re-powered.

Lee