Re: [OMC-Boats] Help! Trailer wheel bearing size?

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:38:08 -0400 (EDT)

What kind of help do you need?  Just saying "Help!" doesn't give us much to go on.  I suggest you go to etrailer.com, trailerpartssuperstore.com, or trailerpartsdepot.com and watch some of the "how to" videos they have posted.  That's going to do a lot more for you than a bunch of guessing at what kind of help you might need.