Re: [OMC-Boats] NEED LIST MANAGEMENT (maybe the final word?)

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

My fellow enthusiasts.....

We've all said things from time to time, myself included (OK, more than once), that in hindsight we probably wish we could take back.  I know we like to "me too" on these things but how about we drop any further responses related to this particular thread?  I think we've beat on it enough and continuing to do so is not serving any useful purpose.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer