Re: [OMC-Boats] More shakedown results

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:18:39 -0500 (CDT)
Since ya'll brought up the subject of rub rails, has anyone out there found a source for origional rubber (I'd prefer white) or even better, where I could get suitable replacement for the aluminium channel. My poor port side spent a little less than 40 years being the smashed in to the dock everytime a skier went by.

Thanks in advance

B.C.