Re: [OMC-Boats] Tilt Clutch

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:21:00 -0500 (CDT)
We launched at Willamette park on Macadam.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=willamette+park+portland&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=18442866375818000156&li=lmd

This was my first time launching there but I will go back, it's a nice set up. Think it's like 5 dollar all day parking fee? Anyway,  if you drop in there and head north you'll be cruising under the downtown bridges in 5 minutes. you can pull right up and moor up at Newport Bay there on the south side of the downtown water front.  The trouble we had was South of town, if you head down the river and you see some rocky scholls, even though you'll see some boat docks on the right, stay to the left of the red bouys and go slow.

BTW I have a 69 Sportsman 155. I was not aware of an 1812 event, fireworks I assume? Maybe I should check it out...

Cheers,
B.C.