Re: [OMC-Boats] 2nd Shakedown Cruise

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 12:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

OK..... I decided the only way to truly deal with the fuel issue ONCE is to remove the tank and clean it out.....so much for hopeful shortcutting!  ;-)   It's almost out now.  I've got a minor prob of probably 1/3 tank of gas making it a bit heavy so's I can't lift and pull at the same time.  I'll break it free from the rubber supports and then loop a rope around it to see if I can at least get it to slide out of the engine bay....and yes, the battery is disconnected.

;-)

BillDallas, TX1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrivehttp://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer