Re: [OMC-Boats] Oil pressure sensor 155 1968 Johnson Reveler

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:13:41 -0700

I oddly enough might have an extra lying around...the autoparts stores are useless with the OMC number..I think finally Napa got it for me. You'll want to focus on Dauntless/Jeep 225 V6 engines, because that's what they were used in. I wish I still have the numbers written down for the oil pressure sensor and water temp...I made the conversion on my old 70 Seasport.

~Scott