Re: [OMC-Boats] Carb Rebuild Kit

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:56:00 -0600

The OMC Part number for the complete Rochester carb assembly used on
both the 120 and 155 hp engines is 382132, aka as the OMC typeR2,
Rochester 2GC. (Note this is not the came as the "R1/BC" carb offered
on the pre-67 150 hp Buick V6)

The overhaul kit for this carb is OMC part no 381400.

There's no need to purchase a hard to find OMC parts manual on eBay.
You (and others) can easily find all this info for free, online at: http://www.crowleymarine.com/omc_parts/OMC-STERNDRIVE.cfm

This dealer has the original OMC (now BRP) illustrated parts books
posted with current availability and pricing.

There are many, many dozens of sources online sources for rebuilt
MARINE-rated Rochester 2GC carbs, as well as overhaul kits.
Be sure and get a marine rated overhaul kit, like the ones offered by
GLM or Sierra or genuine OMC.

Just search with Google for OMC Rochester 2GC Marine carb.

Happy searching...

Lee