Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Playmate Ignition

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:27:15 -0600

Here are some wiring resources that should be helpful:

http://www.ultimate.com/omc-boats/gallery/hughes/65-68_OMC_Wiring_Schematic.jpg

http://www.ultimate.com/omc-boats/gallery/lee.shuster/68_100hp_V4.jpg

http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/wiring.htm

Why do you think there is a wiring issue? I guess I'm wondering why anything was disturbed or changed? What is the symptom of the problem you are trying to solve?