[OMC-Boats] Trolling Motor Mount

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:46:19 -0700

Hello,

Attached are 4 photos of a trolling motor mount that I obtained.

I was told by the previous owner that it was manufactured my OMC.

My current 1967 accessories manual does not show this trolling mount as an option, therefore I cannot verify the previous owners information.

Anyhow, whether it is or is not manufactured my OMC, it sure makes a ideal mount for my Minn Kota electric trolling motor.

Don.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.

Trolling_1.jpg Trolling_2.jpg Trolling_3.jpg Trolling_4.jpg