[OMC-Boats] OMC high-profile drives available in Washington State

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:21:49 -0700

All,

There is a gentleman near Seattle who has two high-profile electric shift OMC stern drives, both off boats with inline fours installed. These could be used with any 120hp OMC or even with 155hp V6 models, if you re-prop. One unit is the older four-bolt cap 1967 and older, shifts good and has good clean oil. This is probably the best unit of the both, but again, it's the older 1964-1967 style so some parts could be an issue. On the other hand, you could just hang it on the back of your boat and just not care.

The other is stuck in forward but has clean oil, and is a five-bolt cap drive, 1968-1977. Both appear to have had the push-pull rack and pinion steering equipped, but the drum pulley steering our boats have could be moved over to either of these drives. He would take $450 for both units. If anyone is interested I can provide a contact and more details.

~Scott

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ.