Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Boats Gallery/Wanted/Ad postings

From: William R. Lindow, DMD <williamlindow@...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:36:47 -0400

Hello Phil,

Thanks for working on the boat gallery. I am having difficulty
submitting my info and pictures. I click on submit and it doesn't seem
to be uploading to you. I have resized my photos so they take up less
space but it still won't go through.
I will try something different if you or anybody else has any other
ideas.

Thanks again,

Bill