Re: [OMC-Boats] 6.90-9 Evenrude trailer tires

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

I bought two of these tires back in September for about 72.00 each installed.  The shop I bought them from (near DFW airport) indicated they were airport baggage cart rims and plentiful if you are near a commercial airport.  If you have one near you, you might check with some shops around the airport or better yet, check with one of the ramp facility offices and see who does the maintenance on cart tires.  You should also be able to find some rims there.  As mentioned previously, the tires can still be found.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer