Re: [OMC-Boats] Evinrude Trailer Color is RED

From: Wayne <wayne@...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:23:59 -0500

I'm kind of a perfectionist so I spent considerable time trying to find the exact match for my Evenrude Trailer.
I found two extremely close colors, depending on if you want to match the original paint or the faded paint.
I found spay can paint at Home Depot that is extremely close. It may be the original color but it is hard to tell after all these years.
The faded color is Cinnamon. The original color is a cyan (don't know if I spelled that right). If you want the exact brand name and paint number I can check the can when I'm at home.
Wayne