Re: [OMC-Boats] Prop for 1970 Evinrude Sportsman

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

The prop that came with my boat but not on the outdrive is a 381186 14x16 which appears on your list.  My prop had been damaged and the shear pin broken which might partly be a clue as to why my outdrive is not original to the boat.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/Evinrude_Explorer