Re: [OMC-Boats] Need Dash Lens Deluze 17

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 21:03:40 -0700

Hello All - Still in need of the clear plexiglass dashboard lens for the OMC/Johnson Deluxe 17... It attaches to the front of the instrument panel. Mine is cracked and the only piece holding my restoration back... Someone must have a parts boat that they are willing to part with this piece... $100 if it is in good shape...

Jake