[OMC-Boats] Help

From: Michael Buzzo <amazonman@...>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:57:21 -0500

I have what I think is a Seasport. I have the Model# and Serial#, but cannot seem to match the Model# with anything I have found in the OMC information I have researched. The closest match I have found in picture/literature archives is the Seasport, but mine is beige and the motor cover is different (relieved, not smooth). I acquired the vessel in a salvage purchase of 16 boats and it doesn't seem to have a hull # (may be too early of a craft for that).

The Model # I have is 134101E or 134IOIE or any inversions thereof.

Any help that can be afforded would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Buzzo

(AmazonMan)