Re: [OMC-Boats] Electronic Ignition

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 07:27:08 -0600

I've had good luck with Pertronix (three seasons) on my small block
Chevy with the Mallory Marine distributor.
I like the fact that it retains your stock distributor and you can add
a better coil or stay with your stock unit.

I also did a GM HEI retrofit on my Buick V6, but physically it's a bit
tight and it's a hassle getting all the correct parts.

Lee