Re: [OMC-Boats] V4 omc engine id location & belt question

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:29:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Kyle.  I'm not sure about the engine ID, but I can tell you I've had pretty good luck just searching on the internet for OMC part #s.  I didn't do an extensive search for you, but a quick search for "309432 belt" got me a quick hit at:  http://www.yancypowersports.com/OMC%20inv.htm .  There's probably others, but I figure you can take it from there.