Re: [OMC-Boats] Evinrude Sweet-16

From: john faulhaber <jkf147@...>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 05:20:48 -0700 (PDT)

I restored my Sweet 16 last year and found parts ,in some cases, quite rare., so I was forced to have original things restored (expensive) I visited my local Evinrude dealer and he had a lot of engine parts. But as for the decals and emblems, my search lead me to a local friend who owns a sign shop. He had just purchased a machine that can duplicate any decal or emblem. He made both the stern  EVINRUDE and the side emblems and they look like the originals. Go on the Evinrude Boat website and you can see pics of my boat under John Faulhaber's Sweet 16. If you don't have a shop in your area, I can send you his company address or even rely your concerns . jkfaulhaber