Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Deluxe 17 Dash Face

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:14:09 EDT

If anyone has a complete windshield (or anything else other than running
gear) for a 1967 Evinrude Sportsman, please let me know. _loupalskip@...om_
(mailto:loupalskip@...) or 714-403-4469. I'm in So. California.
Skip Redman

In a message dated 5/6/2009 1:31:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
heavy@... writes:

Hey Jeff,
I still have a Red Lense for you. Send your mailing address to
_heavy@... (mailto:heavy@...) and I will get it in the mail
for ya. $25.

Also, if anyone needs a complete windshield, tilt motor or a glittering
stearing wheel for a 1964 Johnson Deluxe let me know.

Jeff