Re: [OMC-Boats] Kicker mount for Sweet-16

From: James Potter <jepotter@...>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:38:32 -0500

Thanks Ian for the info. I went to ebay and found a site that knows of a site in Canada. It's make sense ... a swing up is required, that's why I found little room and hardly strength to support more than a 5hp kicker. Now the hunt begins (again). It's been difficult at times finding original parts, but I have made a lot of friends and have found everything needed. I suppose I have as many computer search hours logged as work hours. I love the way this boat handles, it's response is phenomenal, truly this series was way beyond it's time in production. Thanks again.
Jim.