Re: [OMC-Boats] Kicker mount for Sweet 16

From: lib1@...
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:46:31 -0600

Mounting anything of weight (ladders, motor mounts, trim tabs) on the "thin-skin" transom of an I/O Evinrude will most likely require an internal load-bearing backup plate. Then there's the challenge of finding the space.

I'd look for one of the articulated kicker mounts that permits raising and lowering like the one OMC used to make:

You sometimes see them on eBay