[OMC-Boats] Johnson & Evinrude boats and trailers

From: JEFF BUTZ <jeffjsb54303@...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:17:14 -0700 (PDT)

I went wandering around at a local boat seller yesterday as they always have older boats, trailers and outboards.

I ran across at least 5 Johnson and Evinrude tri-hull boats, about 4 are on original Johnson & Evinrude trailers.
Also, there was a Crestliner sitting on a Johnson/Evinrude trailer, from talking with the dealer he would split up.

anyone interested drop me a line and I will email you the photos.

I talked to the owner and they sometimes strip parts off boats and then send to landfill.
Sounds like alot of the lesser boats are going to get disposed of in the near future.
Today a Hy-Ryder is going.

Don't let these classics go to waste.

The boat dealers info is:
Schumacher Marine (boats, motors, and trailers)
8366 Hwy 76
Neenah, WI 54956   (40 minutes south of Green Bay, WI)
920.720.0984    Roy Schumacher

Thank you,

Jeff