[OMC-Boats] Boat Cover

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

Edward,

Did you mean "with success" or "with no success"?  I've looked around but haven't seen anyone suggest they can cover my particular vintage and model.  I'm going to have to have a towable cover custom made due to the far forward placement of the windshield.  If you found one that has the templates on file, let me know.  I'd like to compare the costs.  So far, a local shop in Dallas has quoted me about $580.00 for a custom made one.  I'm sure that will go up when  I start asking for certain features.  I can hardly wait for that to happen!  ;-)

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 OMC
http://photobucket.com/Evinrude_Explorer