Re: [OMC-Boats] Outdrive Gear Ratios v6 versus v8

From: mark nicholson <mrnick37@...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 18:38:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob - What are you going to ask for your 67's. Could you email me some pictures. Thanks  Mark    (mrnick37@...)

--- On Sun, 4/12/09, Rob Langdon <ralangdon@...> wrote:

From: Rob Langdon <ralangdon@...>
Subject: Re: [OMC-Boats] Outdrive Gear Ratios v6 versus v8
To: dfjulien@..., omc-boats@...
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 12:35 PM

I also live in Michigan and have been watching the Rogue. I would like to see this one back on water. Should the price not go too high I will try to aquire it for restoration. I doubt it will take much to get it running. I have two 67 sportsmans and will be selling one soon. I also have a restored 64 Johnson deluxe with V6. I have been considering a larger boat like the 19 footers with V8.

Do you need a upper gearcase or just looking to keep one for a spare?

Regards