Re: [OMC-Boats] Evinrude boat Seats (back to back - fold down)

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:15:39 -0700

Hello,

Does anyone have possesion of used EVINRUDE seats that they would like to sell, or know where any of these type of seats can be found?

I would like to replace my current seats with a good set of Evinrude orignal back to back, fold down, lounge seats, like what is shown in the attached photo?

I belive these style of seats were installed in Evinrude boats between 1967 to 1969?

Thanks

Don.

Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated. Download free!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/