[OMC-Boats] Windshield retaining bolts

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

I need to replace some missing bolts on my Explorer windshield but I'm not finding them out there on the net.  They slip through holes at the base of the aluminum frame and then through the fiberglass.
Maybe I'm not referring to them correctly.  Anyone know what they are formerly called or where I can find them?  Better yet.....anyone have a parts boat out there that uses this type of bolt to hold the windshield on?
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 V6 - OMC

Received on Sunday, 22 March 2009

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT