[OMC-Boats] Weight of boat and trailer

From: Bill Whitlock <whitlock_bill@...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:24:56 -0800 (PST)

I have a 1968 Seasport II that I was just getting ready to work on so I took the boat and trailer to a scale to way it.  Total for boat and trailer was 3500lbs.  The trailer weights appox 600 lbs which means the boat weighs 2900 lbs or 900 lbs more than the owner's manual says it should.  The boat has sit out in the open for several years so I am concerned about soaked foam but even this seems extreme.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Bill