Re: [OMC-Boats] 1964 Evinrude

From: Greg Van Vliet <dieseldog6@...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:48:27 -0800

Jeff, will do. I'll be sure to contact you if I have parts to offer.

Dan, this photo and some others are on Phil's OMC boat website. The Deluxe
16' doesn't share much with the OMC Deluxe 17'.

So . . . your in Revelstoke. I think your the first other BC resident that
I know of on the list. I actually was trying to get hired by BC Hydro to
work in some capacity in construction manangement on the Revelstoke Dam 5th
generator project. A few years ago I was staying at a friend's cabin near
Tappen on Shuswap Lake and I spotted an Evinrude Sweet Sixteen in the water
around Sunnybrae. That was the first OMC boat I've seen on the water in
BC. However, I haven't reall been on the water much at all (to my
disappointment!).

- Greg

Johnson_Deluxe_16_on_custom_trailer.jpg