Re: [OMC-Boats] 1964 Evinrude

From: Kenneth Gullicksen <kag@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:58:00 -0500

  I have a '66 Sweet 16. Basically just a hull. It has been sitting for a long time and at some point I have to acknowledge that I am not going to get it in the water. The foam is probably wet and there is a small hole in the hull where a part of the trailer poked through, but that is easily fixed. It is in Massachusetts.