Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC - Ad Request for Member List

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:42:29 -0800

Dan - This isn't my boat in the picture...but it shows the engine cover I have that just fits over the engine. I don't have the 'bat wing doors'...the brackets and receiver holes are there but the cover pieces are missing.

Jake

From: dbjt@...: omc-boats@...: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:34:38 -0800Subject: Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC - Ad Request for Member List

did you get a picture yet ? I have a 17 ft omc... with the bat wing doors over the engine compartment....but your boat must be different...center bubble.. dont know

what that is?? Dan....