Re: [OMC-Boats] boat color

From: Douglas <dwync@...>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 00:53:39 -0400

My boat is Bimini Blue. When my friend owned the boat I did some paint
work on some of the metal trim parts and painted the trailer. A Chrysler
color called Big Sky Blue is a very close color match. It's 1976 - code
B4. I used a PPG mix. If you pull off the windlace trim off the edge of
the fiberglass on the inside compartment you can see the original gel
coat color. The blue really gets "milky' with age in the sun. The B4 Big
Sky Blue can be tinted down to match the gel coat pretty easy.

Doug