Re: [OMC-Boats] I can't acces the archives.

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:49:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Recent new member. I am getting the daily posts but can't access the
> archives. I get some stupid doesn't exist page. Anybody got a clue as
> to why?

Yeah, I've never made it work.... The archives do exist, but they're
not visible from the web. It may be simple to fix this, or hard--
I've been too lazy/busy to figure out which!

But hopefully your mentioning it will jog my memory to do something
about it, once I dig myself out of all the e-mail I got while away for
ten days!!

phil