Re: [OMC-Boats] Fuel Pump Replacement...

From: lks@...
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:25:33 -0600

You want a Coast Guard approved fuel pump for all the reasons we discussed before. You could get a blanking plate for the engine an install an electric fuel pump or you could get a replacement mechanical based on the Carter design. Just run a Google search and you find more suppliers than you can shake a stick at.

  ----- Original Message -----
  To: omc-boats@...
  Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 5:02 PM
  Subject: [OMC-Boats] Fuel Pump Replacement...

  Does anyone know where I can get a fuel pump for my 1970 Surfer. It has the Chevy 307. Can I use a regular fuel pump from an automotive parts dealer (and if so, what matches up to it) or do I need to specially order it (marine grade), and if so...where! Gas is spitting out from the vent hole at top! Thanks, ~Joey 1970 Surfer 210 o/d 307 Chevy

  Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.


  OMC-Boats mailing list

Received on Monday, 4 August 2008

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT