Re: [OMC-Boats] Fuel Pump Replacement...

From: lks@...
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:25:33 -0600

You want a Coast Guard approved fuel pump for all the reasons we discussed before. You could get a blanking plate for the engine an install an electric fuel pump or you could get a replacement mechanical based on the Carter design. Just run a Google search and you find more suppliers than you can shake a stick at.

Lee