Re: [OMC-Boats] wiring for 1970 Electromatic OMC 210hp...

From: JOEYSKARAOKE@...
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 02:46:41 EDT

Lee thanks, already redone my wiring with a harness I had in a spare
outdrive. Took it for a run today in the lake and ran fine. What a relief. When
it originally happened I thought I had broke a gear or shaft. Winded up as
simple as the wiring, luckily!

While I have you, do you have any idea why on the top of my fuel pump, it is
spitting gas from what looks like a vent hole? Is this normal or is something
 up? Thanks, ~Joey 1970 Surfer 210

_www.JoeysSTARZKaraoke.com_ (http://www.joeysstarzkaraoke.com/)

In a message dated 7/29/2008 6:46:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,