Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Stringer trim

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:29:17 +0800

I second that! Our seasport 155 rides sooo much better with the stingray hydrofoil. With this one - it is one piece rather than two and comes in white - you can adjust the attitude of the trim by stacking washers on the front or rear bolts. it did knock a couple mph off the top end, but effectively increased top speed because the boat used to porpoise wildly unless it was pure glass - rare on lake washington.
Zach