Re: [OMC-Boats] 1965 Evinrude Playmate Owner Manuals

From: Don Fintak <D.Fintak@...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:53:08 -0500

I have Playmate manuals for years 1966 and 1968. I still have a Playmate
(sort of) so don't want to part with them. I have the parts catalogs,
service manuals, and owners manuals. They are in various conditions due
to water damage, and being 40 years old.

Maybe there's someway you could use them. I am located near Milwaukee if
that's anywhere near you. Or maybe I could copy the sections you need???

Don