Re: [OMC-Boats] Carburator Rebuild/Kit needed for 1966 Johnson Caprice

From: lib1@...
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:04:08 -0600

Hi Carl,

I could be mistaken, but have you tried cross-referencing the OMC 90hp carb part numbers against the 64-65 Evinrude/Johnson 90 outboard carb?

There might be a lot more old stock of those parts to found for the outboards, than for the OMC sterndrive dealers.
Just a thought, but for all I know -- they could, in fact, have unknown differences.

Lee