[OMC-Boats] San Francisco lodging help march 4-8

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:22:42 -0800 (PST)

Hey guys-personal request here. My wife has to have major surgery in
march in San Francisco and we dont know where to stay for REAL cheap
that wont be well, you know-a BAD time.
it will be me and amy on tues night after her pre-op and then wed
night. her surgery is thurs at 7.30 so it would be just me and MAYBE
amy's sister for thurs night and fri night.
march 4-8. she gets released if all goes well on the 8th. its at mt
zion on divisadero so the closer the better.
reply to me off-list as this is not an old-trucks subject.
thanks guys-keep her in your thoughts. shes 33 and this surgery may
rule out kids if the growths are too invasive.
Mark

http://customclassics.org

Looking for last minute shopping deals?