Re: [OMC-Boats] 1967 Johnson Surfer 10 Hole Transom Seal

From: Lee Shuster <lee.k.shuster@...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:04:34 -0700

I presume you referring to the pre-1969 "ROUND" transom seal?

If you don't/can't find any of the older style, you can fairly easily re-shape the transom opening to accept the newer (1969-1977) style "SQUARE" tansom seal, as I did on my 1966 Sportsman. You can view pics of this at:

 http://hhscott.com/evinrude/chevy_v8.htm

Lee Shuster
Salt Lake City