Re: [OMC-Boats] Pivot covers

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:01:48 -0800

Anybody have an interest in my 1966 Evinrude Sportsman 16'? Needs fixing up, would run fairly easily, no time and no space to work on it though. Nice original trailer. I would be willing to part it out, anybody need anything? $500 for the whole works, or I will part stuff out too. I'm near Portland, OR.

~Scott