[OMC-Boats] Introduction

From: Michael Peck <mpeck@...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:27:58 -0700

Good day to all,
I am new to this forum. I am a well seasoned male with a passion (my wife calls it a neurosis) for motorized projects. My only experience with boats is the 14' twin hull deck boat I built 2 years ago. It was a fun project but I have learned a lot about hull design since then. I recently dug up (literally) a 1965 Evinrude Sport 14. It was a freebie so I figured why not. I am looking forward to conversing with others on this site about their experiences (good and bad) with these classic boats.

Mike
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008