[OMC-Boats] 68 Johnson Surfer

From: Ed Jumper <ejumper@...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:35:38 -0600

Hi,
My name is Ed Jumper. My wife Joyce and I recently purchased a 1968 Johnson
Surfer that needs some repair mostly to the figerglass huss and upholstery.
The engine seems to in good shape and the outgoard unit too. I may need to
replace the ball gears and pump impeller. I would like to ask if anyone
knows a good source of parts for these boats..

Ou goal is to fix up the boat and take it to the Mississippi River and do
some river travel. We live in Kansas but my wifes sister and her husband
live about 65 mile from Keokuk, Iowa. Go to the Mississippi on trips and
have been wanting to boat on the river for some time. We hope this works.

I will send some pictures to be added to you gallery soon.
Thanks.
Ed