Re: [OMC-Boats] FWD: Fuel pump needed ASAP

From: ruddfamily4@...
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:00:58 -0400

Two years ago I made 3 or 4 trips to NAPA and they found an old cross reference manual which compairing the take off helped us finally find the replacement. Like I said took three trips and I had to take the old one in to get the numbers off it. The take off had a glass bowl, the replacement din't but worked great.
good luck.
The NAPA dealer was in Green Bay, WI